Inner London Main/Upper Pay Scale
plus TLR2b (£4810 per annum)
JAN/FEB 2020 START
We are looking for a creative and experienced teacher to join our school. You will be fundamental in leading the Literacy programme at St Stephens CE Primary School.
St. Stephen’s CE Primary School and Children’s Centre serves a diverse community, providing a creative curriculum and learning opportunities in an attractive environment in which children and adults can work together.
We are looking to appoint an experienced teacher:
- with a passion for teaching and learning;
- with high expectations of what can be achieved;
- with a proven track record in raising pupil attainment;
- with a determination to raise the attainment of all children; and
- who can work as part of a professional team. If you are looking to develop your skills further in a school committed to professional development of its entire staff, this could be the post for you.
We can offer a creative approach to the curriculum, supportive colleagues, the opportunity to work with our delightful children who enjoy learning, and a team who are dedicated to the achievement of all children.
If you are looking to develop your skills further in a school committed to professional development of its entire staff, this could be the post for you.
Please download a Southwark Diocesan application form and supporting documents below.
Please email your completed application form to Diana Abiri-Noah at email@example.com
Deadline for application: FRIDAY 13TH DECEMBERBER 2019
Applications close: Sunday 5th January 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 6th January 2020
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 13th January 2020
St Stephen’s School is committed to safeguarding children, and this commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.