Currently school meals are £11.00 per week (£2.20 per day)
Payment for school meals must always be made in advance, on MONDAYS, weekly monthly or termly.
Payments can be made on-line, through Parentmail.
The school's office staff will supply you with the necessary information.
Caterlink are extremely proud to be providing meals to students within Lambeth School Meals Consortium.
You can view all the new exciting menus, meet your team, find out about what you are eating and much more on our website www.mycaterlink.co.uk/lambeth.
All children in Key Stage 1 (Reception, Year 1 and Year 2) are entitled to Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM).
Autumn 2018 School Dinners Menu
St Stephens promotes healthy eating and require our parents to assist us by ensuring children have a well balanced lunch.
- A drink – bottled water or juice (no fizzy drinks please!)
- A sandwich with an appropriate filling (not chocolate spread) OR a pasta or rice dish.
- A piece of fruit
Please follow the link below for guidance on healthier options.
Your child may be eligible for free meals if:
- You are the child’s legal guardian and you are on Income Support or Jobseekers Allowance OR
- You receive Child Tax Credit without Working Tax Credit OR
- You receive the guarantee element of State Pension Credit OR
- You receive support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
If you think you may qualify, please come to the school office and we will help you complete the application for free school meals.
FSM is for families whose household income is less than £16,190. FSM also attracts additional funding for your child which we can use to pay for school trips, etc.
Please download the FSM application form or come along to the school office and speak confidentially with one of the school administration staff.
Please click for FSM Application Form.