Home School Agreement
To help me do well at school, I will do my best to:
- Work hard and listen carefully to instructions.
- Talk at home about what I learn at school.
- Ask the teacher, or someone at home, if i find my work hard.
- Read my books to someone at home.
- Do all my homework and catch up with any work that I miss.
- Not miss school and be on time.
- Wear the school uniform.
- Keep to the school rules, behave well and be polite and helpful to other pupils and grownups.
- If I am unhappy I will see my teacher.
To help my child at school, I will do my best to:
- Make sure that my child attends school regularly and is on time for school.
- Encourage my child to work hard and do all the homework tasks and listen to my child read.
- Ensure my child wears the school uniform.
- Collect my child on time after school.
- Contact the school as soon as possible, by phone or in writing, if my child is absent.
- Work with the school to try and make sure that my child behaves well, and get in touch if there are any problems at home that may affect my child's work or behaviour.
- Attend parents meetings.
- Reply to school letters when needed.
The school will do its best to:
- Make sure your child works hard and is encouraged to do his/her best.
- Contact you as soon as possible if you write to us or phone us.
- Welcome parents/carers into the life of the school and keep you informed about general school matters.
- Let you know regularly how your child is progressing.
- Set your child regular homework tasks including reading.
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum which meets the needs of your child.
- Provide a range of creative activities designed to enrich the children's school experience.