St Stephen's school policies aim to provide staff, pupils, parents and guardians with clear information about the organisation and ethos of the school and the standards of behaviour expected by all members of its community.
These policies enable us to work together to do the best by those in our care.
Click on the links to download a pdf document.
Policies can be made available in hard copy upon request.
Contact the school office to receive your copy.
- Accident and First aid Policy
- Anti bullying policy
- Asthma Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Banning parents
- Behaviour Policy
- British Values eyfs
- BritishValues PreparingChildren
- Calculation Policy
- Charging and Remission Policy
- Child Proctection Policy 2017 Final
- Code Conduct for Vistors and Parents
- Collective worship policy
- Complaints policy
- Debt Recovary Policy
- Display Policy
- EAL Policy
- English Policy
- Equality Policy
- Food Policy
- Home School Agreement Policy
- Homework policy
- Learning Environment
- Maths Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Physical Intervention and Restraint Policy
- Preventing Extremism and Radlicasation
- Reception Admissions policy
- Sex and relationship education
- Teaching learningandassessmentpolicy2019
- Uniform Policy