senior Teaching Assistant
KS1- KS2 Senior Teaching Assistant
Specialism in Math or Art to start A.S.A.P
Scale 5 Spinal point 12 – 15 £29,364 - 30,852
(pro rata for 39 weeks)
St Stephen’s C / E Primary School require Teaching Assistants to work with teachers to raise attainment of pupils across the school for 35 hours per week, 8.30am – 3.30 pm Monday to Friday. The post is term time only plus INSET days (39 weeks). Salary scale point 12 – 15.
We are looking for staff who:
- Have experience in working with children or are planning to become a teacher in the future,
- Have excellent numeracy and literacy skills and can work under the direction of the class teacher to raise attainment.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning
- Have a determination to raise the attainment of all children
- Who can work as part of a professional team
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with delightful children who enjoy learning
- A team who are committed to the achievement of all children.
- Opportunities to further your professional development and work in a friendly hardworking team.
- A creative approach to the curriculum
- Supportive colleagues
Please download a Southwark Diocesan application form and supporting documents from the schools website www.st-stephens.lambeth.sch.uk. Please email your completed application form to Diana Abiri-Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application: Sunday 1st October 2023
Shortlisting: Monday 2nd October 2023
Interviews: Monday 9th October 2023
St Stephen’s School is committed to safeguarding children, and this commitment is reflected in our recruitment processes. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs